Paula’s Place is proud to offer one-on-one training for Pigment Implanting (Cosmetic Tattooing).
All courses take place at our salon in Palm Beach and are priced on application. Don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions.
WHY TRAIN WITH PAULA?
Upon booking and paying a deposit you will receive the theory component of the course. This will give you a comprehensive understanding of cosmetic tattooing and needs to be studied prior to commencing your practical training.
Basic course covers…
- Eyeliner and lash enhancement
- Lip line and blend
- Colour theory
- Laws, healthy and safety regulations relating to cosmetic tattooing in Australia
You will also receive…
- Indemnity consent and medical forms set up by APAA, essential for your trade
- Knowledge in all facets of the field, from consultation to completion of treatments
KP STARTER KIT
Your starter kit is directly ordered from the USA, saving you nearly $1000. The kit is approximately $500 AUD and includes:
- PMU machine KP 220v
- 10 single needles
- 10 triple needles
- 20 needle covers
- 50 pigment containers
- One tray holder
- KP topical analgesic
- Instruction DVD
- Micro colours – black, dark brown, light brown, ash blonde, cherry red, pink, light chocolate, taupe, pink coral
- Foot pedal
- One box Bacitracin after care ointment
- Leather face
- Shipping and insurance
CHECKLIST FOR STUDENT SUITABILITY TO COSMETIC TATTOOING
- Comfortable with needles
- Eye for colour and detail
- Steady hands
- Calm and caring
- Understanding of skin and face shapes
- A Certificate of Attendance is required to secure your insurance – essential in this field
- Training is only complete when Paula and the student agree on their competence
- A minimum of 21 hours of training must be completed,or when student and teacher feel work is competent.
- You will return 6 months after your basic course for a refresher day
- Paula will go through before and after photos of your work